Thursday, January 4, 2007

Requesting a BAN from BSG!

X-files have taken over some posts. Disappeared without a trace

Rareguitar post Today, 10:20 PMPost

Todd,You know how I feel (see my PM to you), I dont appreciate the bush league bad mouth emails you have exchanged behind my back and I want nothing to do with you or BSG ever again. Please remove all references to me ever being here as I do not want to be associated with you or your business ever again.Bradps: To all of the cool good guys here, thanks for being cool and nice to me. I wish you all the best!Minutes until this is removed I am sure.
--------------------
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 comment:

BigHitler said...

Simply put, this site is an outrage. How dare you besmearch my good name. I will be immediately contacting my team of lawyers to put an end to outright display of truth. Now excuse me, Cubby needs a bath.